Selasa, Mei 11, 2010

soulmate

who doesn't long for someone to hold who know how to love u without being told?
-nat.bedingfield~soulmate-

i'm sure that everybody long for it. and i am one of them.

today i met my fellow student, we've been separated since we were graduated from senior high school. then we had a chit chat, and the topic (as usual) run into relationship status. who is my boyfriend? when will i get married? do i know that mr.x, mrs.y has already married? And just like usual i told them that i am single fighter now.

yes. i am longing for someone to hold. i am longing for somebody who know how to love me without being told.

someday when my friend ask me the same thing, sure i will answer.. i am married, have three cute kids, please come to my house. do u know where is it? ah,ya, u don't know. okay,just call me whenever u want to come, i will pick u up with my white honda jazz. hehehe. yea,, my husband gave it to me as birthday present. hehehehe.

keep dreaming, girl! wish your dreams come true.

1 komentar:

RIfkhi mengatakan...

like this!!